Delaware (USA) Offshore Company Formation
By incorporating in Delaware, a business gains a wide range of competitive advantages, including:
Certain Tax advantages.
- Members can enjoy Limited Liability and asset protection.
- No annual general meeting requirements.
- Highly competitive government and registered agent fees and costs which are required by Delaware State Laws.
- These Corporations may undertake most types of lawful business activities.
- It is not necessary for the Members or Managers to be resident in Florida.
- The name of the Company may be any name, of choice providing availability. I can check the availability of the name for a company at any time during the working day. If the name is not available, then we will let you know and we can suggest alternatives, if you so desire.
- There is no minimum share capital requirements.
- Incorporation of a Delaware Company
- Delaware Government Registration Fees
- Registered Office for 1 Year
- Registered Agent for 1 Year
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
- Preparation and Filing of Articles of Association
- Complete Corporate Box