Gibraltar Offshore Company Formation
By incorporating in Gibraltar, a business gains a wide range of competitive advantages, including:
- Political stability – Gibraltar is a dependent of the UK and an associate member of the EU.
- The company needs only one director and one shareholder.
- There is no requirement for resident directors or shareholders.
- There is no minimum capital requirement.
- There is no requirement for directors or shareholders to attend meetings in Gibraltar.
- Stable jurisdiction
- Companies incorporated in Gibraltar are exempt from local taxation.
- Incorporation of a Gibraltar Company
- Gibraltar Government Registration Fees
- Registered Office for 1 Year
- Registered Agent for 1 Year
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Register of Directors
- Register of Members
- Share Certificate(s)