Malta Company Formation
By incorporating in Malta, a business gains a wide range of competitive advantages, including:
- High level of privacy.
- All Companies Incorporation will have a Standard Share Capital of 1250 Euro.
- A minimum of 1 Director, 1 Secretary and 2 Shareholders is required.
- The Director does not have to be a resident in Malta.
- Malta company formation can be a tax efficient corporate structure.
- Incorporation of a Malta Company
- Malta Government Registration Fees
- Registered Office for 1 Year
- Registered Agent for 1 Year
- Nominee Secretary (for the 1st Month)
- Hard Copy of Memorandum