Panama Offshore Company Formation
By incorporating in Panama, a business gains a wide range of competitive advantages, including:
- Business can be conducted internationally.
- Exemption from all local taxes and stamp duty.
- No required public disclosure of company officers.
- No reporting requirements.
- No accounting requirements.
- Maximum security of assets.
- Maximum, confidentiality and anonymity.
- Meetings can take place outside of Panama.
- Bearer shares are permitted.
- Companies incorporated in Panama are exempt from local taxation, are empowered to conduct all types of business and may have clients, contractors, suppliers and employees from any country.
- Incorporation of a Panama Company
- Panama Government Registration Fees
- Registered Office for 1 Year
- Registered Agent for 1 Year
- Corporate Company Seal
- Extract from the Company Registrar with Apostille
- Articles of Incorporation Apostilled in Spanish
- Articles of Incorporation Certified and Translated to English
- First Minutes of the Board
- Share Register Form
- Share Certificate(s)